When you arrive to a new country, common tasks demand extra effort.
Deciding where to go, what is the best deal or how to get around becomes more complicated, especially if you do not speak “Chilean”.
Orientation Services include
- Touring the area close to your new home and/or work
- Explanation of the public transport system (metro, buses, taxies, etc)
- Information and tours concerning supermarkets, shopping malls, restaurants, bars, cafes, parks, health clubs, hairdressers and spas closest to you.
- Information about Health Insurance, Hospitals, Clinics and Emergency Care
- Information about Churches.
- Explanation about “How to Survive in Santiago de Chile”; Security, Local Customs, Emergencies etc.